Posted on December 31st, 2013
One advantage to hiring qualified and screened facility maintenance services for your business is that you won’t have to invest more time and money into interviewing, hiring, training and managing additional employees. However, it’s important to find the best qualified and screened janitorial services
Whenever you choose qualified and screened building maintenance services that have done none or even just minimal screening; is continually hiring more people; and doesn’t properly manage their employees you’ll miss out on the numerous benefits that are available to outsourcing this work.
Hiring the right qualified and screened facility maintenance services doesn’t mean that they have to be the most expensive. What it means is that you find a great value that fits your needs. A really good qualified and screened facility maintenance services will have the following characteristics:
1. They will do a thorough background check and drug screening on all of their employees.
2. They have a documented training program in place.
3. They can show you a $5 million umbrella insurance policy.
4. Their employees aren’t subcontractors.
5. They are certified by the ISSA, CIMS and GB.
There are a lot of advantages to hiring these qualified and screened facility maintenance services. The benefits include:
1. Their certification guarantees that someone else has looked into and documented that the qualified and screened facility maintenance services provides the best industry practices.
2. You won’t be dealing with people who have spent time in jail or the government raiding your business, hunting down illegal workers.
3. Careful training of employees ensures that they will effectively use their time on your job.
4. Since employees will be fully ensured, you’ll be able to sleep at night.
5. By using employees instead of contractors you’ll know that the qualified and screened facility maintenance services you’ve hired are committed to providing high quality services.
Never trust your facilities’ maintenance to just anyone, even if they do promise high quality from trained professionals. Instead, look for a qualified and screened facility maintenance services with a good reputation and the ability to back up their word with proof of work that they’ve done in the past. It’s also important to remember that you get what you pay for. So, while you don’t need to hire the most expensive qualified and screened facility maintenance services, you don’t want to choose the lowest rates either. Oftentimes, really cheap prices indicate major cuts in service or in the employee’s payroll. This can be dangerous since it can result in poor work. This is why it’s so important to choose qualified and screened facility maintenance services that has a long-standing, good, solid reputation; people who are easy to work with; and experience in the industry.
We at Dallas Building Maintenance are here to help with your cleaning needs. Give us a call at 972.371.0983 today or fill out our contact form